Due the firm’s continued success, A C Mole are looking to recruit a senior in our accounts and audit team.
This role would suit someone already in a similar role, or someone looking to take the next step to progress.
This will be a hybrid role enabling you to have the flexibility of working from home. There will be opportunities for further progression for the right candidate.
To carry out audits to a high standard whilst assisting junior members of the team. To prepare technical accounts independently.
You will have the opportunity to develop your own responsibilities within the team.
- Assisting in audit planning
- Completing audit fieldwork to a high standard ready for manager/partner review
- Assisting junior members of the audit and accounts team
- Preparing sole trade, partnership and limited company accounts and passing high quality completed files to manager for review
- Preparation of corporation tax/personal tax returns following completion of accounts
- Coaching and developing our trainees into becoming accomplished professionals.
The ideal candidate will:
- be AAT qualified
- be fully or part ACA/ACCA qualified. There is however the opportunity to study for these qualifications if not yet obtained
- have relevant audit experience
- be able to establish professional rapport with colleagues and clients
- be able to work both independently and as part of a team
Experience of auditing and preparing Charity accounts and not-for-profit organisations is desirable
Why A C Mole?
A C Mole is one of the South West’s leading independent firms of Chartered Accountants, Chartered Tax Advisers and Registered Auditors.
We are very proud of our long-standing association with the South West, having spent over 120 years advising local businesses and charities. To mark this milestone, the last year saw us undertake local community projects each month to give back to our local community in Somerset; www.acmole.co.uk/about/120years/
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working
- A contributory Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Numerous opportunities for development
- A mentoring scheme to all staff in order to assist individuals achieve their goals.
Please contact Jen Mockridge at JMockridge@acmole.co.uk if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.